The Current Position:Home>>Messages From Visitors

Import permit

DATE:2016-03-30       SOURCE:MOA



I am trying to obtain an import permit for the importing of seeds into China from the United States. In order to apply for a phytosanitary certificate through the US, I am being told I need an import permit issued by China. Can you please tell me where I can find an import permit or who I need to contact to have one created?


Let me know if you need any more information.


Thank you.


Michael Braverman

Operations Coordinator

303-953-6228 (Direct)





Mr. Braverman,


Thank you for your enquiry.


You’re kindly advised to contact the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) for informationon quarantine requirements and import permit. Its website:, email: AQSIQ is the competent authority regulates the export/import of plant and animal products in China.  


Best regards.


Related Accessories: